Frank Cespedes is Senior Lecturer in the Entrepreneurial Management Unit. He received his B.A. from the City College of New York, M.S. from M.I.T. and Ph.D. from Cornell University.
For companies seeking growth, the most crucial connection is between sales and strategy. And yet, it’s too often ignored. Frank Cespedes, senior lecturer at Harvard Business School, draws from his deep and diverse experiences – as entrepreneur, board member, teacher and consultant – to help business leaders close the sales/strategy gap and create long-term value. The author or co-author of six books, including “Aligning Strategy and Sales: The Choices, Systems, and Behaviors that Drive Effective Selling” (Harvard Business Review Press, September 2014), as well as a frequent contributor to top media outlets as Harvard Business Review, Wall Street Journal, Sloan Management Review and Strategy & Business, Frank is a passionate speaker and teacher who shares actionable insights with executive audiences around the world. He gives talks virtually and around the world.
To contact Frank regarding speaking opportunities, click here.
- “Making and Articulating Strategic Choices”
- “Strategy Execution Where It Counts—With Customers”
- “Making Planning Useful”
- “Marketing versus Sales: Bridging the Gap”
- “The People Parts: Building Human and Organizational Capabilities”
- “Performance Management: Measuring Effectiveness & Delivering Useful Feedback”
- “Pricing, Profits, and Customer Value”
- “How to Design a Sales Compensation Plan”
- “Scaling a Venture”
- “Making Connections: Why HR and Sales Need More Interaction”
- “What a CFO Should Understand About Sales (And Why Investors Care)”
- “You Hire Your Problems: Recruitment, Selection, and Development”